• A student reported that his bike was taken in Phase 1 at 11:46 a.m.
• A student reported that her bike was stolen in Res Hall West … Read More
• A TV was reported stolen at the apartment leasing office at 8:47 a.m.
• Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were reported inside of a dorm in Residence Hall … Read More
• An unaffiliated male was arrested for other agency warrants and possession of marijuana on Campbell Road around 1 a.m.
• A student reported an unknown person stole … Read More
• A student reported his wallet was stolen from Phase 8 at 11:06 a.m.
• A student reported her cell phone was taken from the Activity Center at … Read More
Jan. 26 • An unaffiliated male reported someone took his wallet in the English Learning Center at 11:23 a.m. Jan. 27 • An unaffiliated person purchased items with a stolen … Read More
• A student reported that his bicycle was taken from the bike rack outside of the Science Learning Center between Dec. 17 at 10 a.m. and … Read More
• A staff member reported finding grafitti inside a restroom in the Founders Building around 1 p.m.
• A student reported that … Read More
•A theft was reported at the Jindal School of Management around 4 p.m.
• A student reported that his or her bike had been taken … Read More
• An officer investigated a report of graffiti on the south side of the Activity Center around 2 p.m.
• A student … Read More
Oct. 19 • A student was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:18 p.m. Oct. 20 • An unaffiliated person was arrested on Loop Road for possession of a … Read More
“Maybe those killings wouldn’t have happened.”
Student Starts Online Petition for Temoc Statue
University Research Team Develops Pain-free Drug Delivery System
Forging new traditions
Former Chartwells employee charged with recent murders of transgender woman, two other people
July 8 Sudoku Solution
July 8, 2019
July 7, 2019
Review: ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’
Review: Toy Story 4
Eating More for Less
Professor Explores Jim Crow South in New Book