• A student reported his wallet was stolen from Phase 8 at 11:06 a.m.
• A student reported her cell phone was taken from the Activity Center at 1:42 p.m.
• An unaffiliated driver was arrested for outstanding traffic warrants and driving while license invalid on North Floyd Road at 4:33 pm.
• A student was issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia at Residence Hall 3 at 12:19 a.m.
• Damage was reported to a tire of a vehicle at Residence Hall 3 at 8:40 p.m.
• An unaffiliated male was issued a criminal trespass warning after a verbal altercation in the Student Union at 10:05 a.m.
• An officer was dispatched to Residence Hall Northwest in reference to a theft at 4:28 p.m.