3 years ago
• A faculty member reported his vehicle was struck while parked in Lot J, sometime between noon and 8 p.m.
• Four students were arrested for burglarizing the Visual Arts building at around 3 a.m. Three of the students were also charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• An unaffiliated person was arrested for driving with an invalid license and possession of marijuana on Campbell Road at around 1 a.m.
• A student reported property stolen from his truck bed while parked in Lot T at around 4 p.m.
• A student reported a burglary at the Activity Center at around 7 p.m.
• An unaffiliated man was arrested for possession of marijuana and DUI on Floyd Road at around 3 a.m.
• Four students and one unaffiliated male were issued citations for minor in consumption at Res Hall Southwest at around 10 p.m.
• A student reported a theft of her undergarments from the laundry facility in Phase I at around 6 p.m.
• Officers responded to an apartment burglary in Phase I, building four at around 6 p.m.
• A Chartwells staff member reported their phone taken without consent while working in the Comet Café at around 1 p.m.
• A student was arrested for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, alcohol and a controlled substance during a traffic stop on Campbell Road at around 3 a.m.