POSTED4 years ago
• An unaffiliated person was arrested on Drive A at about 11 p.m. for theft of a firearm, evading arrest, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, delivery of marijuana, DWI and driving with an invalid license.
• A student reported a theft of university equipment from Green Hall at about 2 p.m.
• An officer responded to a bike theft at Res Hall Southwest at about 2 p.m.
• An employee reported damage to university property at Jonsson Center at about 4 p.m.
• A student reported a theft at Res Hall West at about 6 p.m.
• A student reported a burglary of a motor vehicle at Lot I at about 6 p.m.
• An unaffiliated person was arrested for public intoxication on Rutford Avenue at about 10 p.m.
• A student reported an unknown person took her laptop from Green Hall without her consent at about 6 p.m.
• Two unaffiliated males were issued criminal trespass warnings for the entire campus at Res Hall construction sites at about 11 p.m.
• An alumnus was arrested for DWI and an outstanding warrant on Campbell Road at about 1 a.m.
• A student reported his longboard stolen from outside the Dining Hall at about 2 p.m.
• A student’s wallet was stolen from a locker in the Activity Center at about 7 p.m.