• A student reported that his bike was taken in Phase 1 at 11:46 a.m.
• A student reported that her bike was stolen in Res Hall West … Read More
• A TV was reported stolen at the apartment leasing office at 8:47 a.m.
• Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were reported inside of a dorm in Residence Hall … Read More
• An unaffiliated male was arrested for other agency warrants and possession of marijuana on Campbell Road around 1 a.m.
• A student reported an unknown person stole … Read More
• A student reported his wallet was stolen from Phase 8 at 11:06 a.m.
• A student reported her cell phone was taken from the Activity Center at … Read More
Jan. 26 • An unaffiliated male reported someone took his wallet in the English Learning Center at 11:23 a.m. Jan. 27 • An unaffiliated person purchased items with a stolen … Read More
• A student reported that his bicycle was taken from the bike rack outside of the Science Learning Center between Dec. 17 at 10 a.m. and … Read More
• A staff member reported finding grafitti inside a restroom in the Founders Building around 1 p.m.
• A student reported that … Read More
•A theft was reported at the Jindal School of Management around 4 p.m.
• A student reported that his or her bike had been taken … Read More
• An officer investigated a report of graffiti on the south side of the Activity Center around 2 p.m.
• A student … Read More
Oct. 19 • A student was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:18 p.m. Oct. 20 • An unaffiliated person was arrested on Loop Road for possession of a … Read More
Trespass warnings issued to individuals posting white nationalist fliers
Ethical Hackers raise money to help repeal bill reducing internet privacy
Qurans found in SU bathroom
Students involved in local elections
‘White nationalist’ fliers on campus prompt response from students, administration
Entrepreneurial lab opens for student use
April 25, 2017
Keepers of the Earth
April 24, 2017
SG Report: April 24th
Res Hall North closed to all upperclassmen
Counseling Center waitlist reflects increasing student demand for help